Our response to COVID-19
In response to COVID-19, we’ve made changes to the way we work to ensure the safety of our workforce and communities. Our health and safety strategy focuses on:
- Entry conditions – we ask that you follow health advice and don’t visit if you have flu like symptoms, have been exposed to a confirmed case or have been asked to isolate.
- Strict social distancing measures, please keep 1.5m distance at all times.
- Regular cleaning protocols – focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser available at entry/exit.
- Cashless payments preferred – please note Reviva Toowoomba and CDS Tuncurry are cashless.
- If someone in our workforce becomes ill with COVID-19-related symptoms, or has suspected exposure, we have processes in place for medical attention, isolation and notification of health authorities.
Community engagement activities are returning at The Tinkerage (Dunmore) and The Green (Tuncurry) with strict participant limits and the above measures also in place.
It is important to remember that COVID-19 is not the fault of any individual or community. We encourage you to be kind to yourself and others. Following safety measures is one way to be kind.
The Green Tuncurry, Revolve Dunmore and Reviva Moss Vale are registered COVIDSafe businesses.