Join the RRA team
Want to work with us?
Resource Recovery Australia’s key outcomes are:
1. To divert waste from landfill,
2. To provide employment and training opportunities for people experiencing barriers to employment, and
3. To connect with the communities in which we work.
Our workplaces are safe and supportive environments that value people and the planet.
We don’t advertise for team members very often because we aim to employ and promote from within our team and program participants. Due to COVID restrictions, many programs are on hold, providing a range of opportunities.
Our current vacancies include:
- Team Leader – Reviva Ibis Rockhampton – We are searching for a team leader with leadership skills and a can-do attitude to join our Rockhampton team. If you have a retail background and a passion for reuse, that’s even better.
- Depot Hand – Reviva Moss Vale – an entry-level role with strong support and ongoing training. No previous experience required
Vacancies updated 6 July 2021.
To enquire about any of these vacancies please use the form below.