Join the RRA team
Want to work with us?
Resource Recovery Australia’s key outcomes are:
1. To divert waste from landfill,
2. To provide employment and training opportunities for people experiencing barriers to employment, and
3. To connect with the communities in which we work.
Our workplaces are safe and supportive environments that value people and the planet.
We don’t advertise for team members very often because we aim to employ and promote from within our team and program participants. Due to COVID restrictions, many programs are on hold, providing a range of opportunities.
Our current vacancies include:
- Area Manager – Resource Recovery Australia – Toowoomba – a rare Manager opportunity covering operations at Wellcamp and Kleinton in Toowoomba Queensland
- Depot Hand – Reviva Moss Vale – an entry-level role with strong support and ongoing training. No previous experience required
- Depot Hands (multiple roles) – Rockhampton, Central Queensland – entry-level role with strong support and ongoing training. No previous experience required.
Vacancies updated 28 April 2021.
To enquire about any of these vacancies please use the form below.