Competition terms and conditions reuse, repair, repurpose:
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply for Reuse, repair, repurpose competition (the “Competition”). By submitting an entry to Community Resources Ltd trading as Resource Recovery Australia (ABN: 90 746 695 414) (“CRL”), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of CRL will be final.
- The Competition is open to all Australian residents, including employees of CRL. If you are under 18, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Competition subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- CRL reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached the Terms and Conditions.
- You may enter the Competition as many times as you like.
- Entries may be submitted from 9:00am AEDST 9 November 2020 to 11:59pm AEDST 2 December 2020 and must be submitted by completing the online form at resourcerecovery.org.au/national-recycling-week .
- All entries should feature reuse, repair or repurposing and showcase sustainable practices and must include:
- The entrant’s full name
- The entrant’s contact details, including email address, phone number and/or mailing address
- A description stating how reuse, repair and repurposing has been incorporated into the entry) (max 250 words).
- One or more high resolution image/s of the entry (the entry will be judged on this photo)
- CRL does not accept any responsibility for any lost, damaged or delayed entries from any cause.
- Multiple entries will be considered, each entry should be submitted separately.
- The winner(s) will be determined by a panel of three judges who will judge all competition entries based on the photograph and description included in the entry. The winner(s) may be requested by CRL to become involved in further publicity related to the Competition.
- The prizes will consist of the following:
- Overall winner – ($150.00 AUD Visa gift card)
- Runner up – ($50.00 AUD Resource Recovery Australia gift voucher).
- Both the winner and runner up will feature on CRL’s marketing and promotional materials.
- Total prize package $200
- Prize values are based on the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USE OF ENTRIES
- You retain copyright in your entry and grant CRL a non-exclusive licence to reproduce your entry on its website, social media and traditional media formats.
- You consent to the publication of your name in connection with the Competition and your entry.
- You warrant that your entry is your original work and that it is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify CRL for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and release CRL from any liability for any damage or loss by you entering the Competition or accepting any prize.
- Personal information is managed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and may be accessed by the entrant, on request to CRL.
- This competition is in no way associated with, sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform where promotional material may be shared.
- Please contact Resource Recovery Australia on 02 6555 2775 or email [email protected] for further information.